Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Here It Is Christmas Morning...I better be good today

Oh Yes, Santa Came To Our House, but he forgot to leave any presents.

The old man did come to the house.  I can tell because the dang cookies are gone and the milk glass has a ring around the bottom.  He could have at least rinsed out the glass.

But did he leave any presents?  NO HE DIDN'T!!

I guess he was mad at me for having so many rules at Thanksgiving time.  Must have thought old Grandma had flipped her wig with the long list of rules.

Speaking of rules, I bet I will be subject to some real doozies today when we go to the kids' house.  Payback can be h*ll sometimes.  I've looked around but didn't see any of their rules posted but here's what I think they might be.

Grandma Will Be Subject To These Rules:

~~ Grandma will come with all of her teeth in.  She cannot leave her bottom dentures at home because they hurt.  Suffer Grandma.

~~Grandma will not want to come three hours early like she usually does.  She always wants to come and be early to see the kids open presents and some of the time when we were still in bed.

~~Grandma will bring presents already wrapped and not come expecting to use our wrapping paper and tape which we put up last night.

~~Grandma will not bring any more of that horrible hashbrown casserole which contains sardines and tuna.  It was made from some recipe given to her by one of her cyber friends who got it from a magazine at the doctors office but had never tried the recipe.

~~ Grandma will not start any fracus with her ex-husband.  It's bad enough to listen to him, let alone listen to grandma go on and on.  After all they have been divorced for 30+ years.  They fight like they were still married.

~~Grandma will not drive nails in our fireplace to hang stockings just because she thinks stockings should always be hung with care and love by Grandma.

~~Grandma will not fall asleep at the table just because she was so excited and couldn't sleep last night.  Grandma you snore and it's really loud so keep awake.

~~Grandma will not give us any of those awful fruitcakes bought at an auction for $2.00 for a huge box of what was last year's fruitcakes.

~~Grandma will give us a big stocking filled with good tidings and no coal.  We got enough of that when we were young.

Grandma we hope you have a good time at our house, but please remember the rules. 

Love,
Your Darling Youngins and Their Families.

 
Yes, I'm pretty sure the above rules are what my youngins will expect me to follow today as I go about my Merry Christmas way. Of course, since I had rules at Thanksgiving, I will most certainly abide by their rules today....well at least some of them.  I will definitely wear my all of my teeth for sure.
 
 
 
Today is a special day as the little Lord Jesus was born on this day.  And, so was my special husband.  My husband, of course, doesn't know if Santa or the stork brought him.  I really think it might have been the stork but who knows as Santa has been know to do some dumb things.  Happy Birthday Baby Jesus and you too dear.
 
Seriously, this holiday is the one which always brings joy and love to my heart.  I get to spend time with the ones I love.  I am thankful for each day that I can do that. 
 
As each of you go about your day, remember the reason for the season. Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  He brings us the hope for another day and love for the present.
 
Have a Merry Christmas today and always.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ι'm gone to tell my little brother, that he should also visit this weblog on regular basis to obtain updated from most recent reports.

Also visit my web page - dallas seo company 1

Selling followers said...

مكافحة حشرات
شركة خطوه

عجينه الصراصير
تسمى عجينه الصراصيرباسم عجينة الحمض البوريك, وإليكم بعض الأشياء والأواني التي سوف نحتاجها في عمل تلك العجينة:
• كوب من الماء الفاتر.
• علبة بلاستيك تكون قديمة وغير مستعملة.
• لبن بودرة.
• حمض البوريك وهو ما يسمى البوريك أسيد.
• مقدار من السكر.
• مقدار من الدقيق.
• قفاز من البلاستيك لليدين لعجن العجينة بأمان.
• ملعقة من البلاستيك للتخلص منها بعد خلط العجينة.
مكافحة صراصير بالعجينة السحرية

وعند خلط هذه المقادير لابد أن تكون جميعها متساوية مع بعضها البعض
جميع خدمات شركة خطوة
ترميم فلل
صيانة فلل
http://www.khatwh.com