Thursday, September 17, 2009

September 17, 2009

Today is a day of rest for me. Overnight the stars didn't fall over Greenview. And we didn't have a landing of Alien creatures so I really have nothing to report until I see the new weekly county blab. Then I will put it in down to earth Greenviewanite words and tell you what's going on or will be going on.

Route 29 Project. As one of my dear friends pointed out, we Greenviewanites have, for years, referred to this highway as the "Hard Road". I like that name so I will continue to call Route 29 the "Hard Road". Just for kicks.

I was nosey yesterday so I made a trip north of town. Yikes it looks like the bumps and roughness will still be with us....it appears that we are getting only new shoulders of smooth as glass blacktop. I guess, for smoothness, we will all need to drive on the shoulders henceforth!

I hope you will join in me in my prayer:
I pray for a cure for cancer and heart disease. Amen.

BE BACK LATER MY FRIENDS.......

No comments: