Friday, September 25, 2009

UP & AT 'EM..Friday's here!..09-25-09

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW ABOUT TODAY .... ONLY 86 MORE DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS DAY. I WILL POST MY GIFT LIST LATER!


1. CLINTON PORK & APPLE FESTIVAL THIS WEEKEND

2. ATHENS FALL FESTIVAL, SEPTEMBER 24 - 26.

3. CAR ENTHUSIASTS TAKE NOTE: The biggest and best car cruise in Illinois, featuring 1000's of cars, this Saturday night in Jacksonville. A do-not-miss if you like classic cars of all kinds. With burn-outs in the streets even. Take your lawn chairs, a heavy coat and a cooler. Park where you can on the main street coming from I-72 but somewhere near a rest room. This is the 25th anniversary of this cruise.

4. INTERNATIONAL ROUTE 66 MOTHER ROAD FESTIVAL, Springfield this Saturday and Sunday. 1000's of gleaming car from all over the USA and even foreign countries will line the streets downtown. You will not believe the gleaming metal in this Route 66 Festival. Many will travel to Jacksonville Saturday night for the car cruise.

http://www.familyevents.com/event/103


To Alicia...thank you for commenting yesterday asking me not to quit posting on this blog. At least I know someone is reading it.

Sign up for Greenview Garage Sales by September 28.

The Petefish Bank ATM has been moved from Casey's to the Lobby at Petefish Bank.

Could someone report on the status of the United Presbyterian Church remodeling project ... to repair the flood damage. I heard it's done/almost done. Info please!

I'm off for a fun day today. Life is too short to always be serious. Hug your children, hug your spouse or your parents and go do something for yourself!

Life is but a dream.

Have a good weekend. I might post or I might not have time....I'm going Festivaling and Car Cruising. :)




No comments: