Friday, May 11, 2012

Hello Folks

I have something new to announce.  Summer is always a busy time for me and in the past I have been hard pressed to find time to write this blog every day.  It is very difficult for me to keep my mind on a blog when I really want to be outside in the garden and yard, doing nature work.  I have been having some difficultly coming up with interesting topics and feel for a while I have only been doing mediocre posts.  It has been a let down to me and probably to you also.

In view of this, I have decided to cut down the number of weekly posts to only two per week.  I feel it will be on random days rather than a set schedule so that I don't become flustered and forget a scheduled day.  You know how hard it is to remember when one gets older than dirt. If I have time,  I might go in on more than two days per week and post a joke or a picture or two .... I will just go with the flow.  I don't want to have to quit posting entirely, thus I feel this might help me to get rejuvenated.

Today starts my new schedule.   Hope you have a good weekend as I plan to do.  Hope everyone has a nice Mother's Day weekend.  Without our dear mothers we would not be on this grand earth.

No comments: