Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Stupid Questions

Are there really stupid questions?

I think there are no stupid questions, just dumb answers.  But when I think of this I can think of some pretty stupid questions!!

Here's some:

If you buy a piece of land.....do you own it clear to the middle of the earth?

 Corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made form vegetables, what is baby oil made from?

Do blind people see their dreams?

Stairs on the inside but steps on the outside....why the difference?

It's just questions like this that will drive you batty.  Because there doesn't seem to be an answer.  Unless you have one for thers....and if you do please tell me!!


Old Things

Yes Charlie Brown old things wear out....and today I am worn out.  So I am going to cut this post short.  With the holidays I have become a bit worn out and the old mind is having a hard time doing anything, let alone write a long post for the sake of posting.  But I will be back tomorrow with a new post.  So come again and don't become discouraged as you're probably tired too and just won't admit it!


Another Old New Year's Greeting Card From 1916

Come again.  This blog and posts are protected under copyright laws.

No comments: