Friday, December 23, 2011

You Never Know When You Might Lose Stuff

If have an incident and lose it....it's only stuff!

Life is the most important thing.  And when something happens, always protect your life and to heck with everything else.  At the time, your "stuff" might seem important but it really isn't....."stuff" can be replaced.

This week my daughter found that out.  Her house caught fire and she lost "stuff" but fortunately not her life nor the lives of her wonderful family.  Sure it's not a good time for this to happen, but it's never a good time for something like this to happen.  One must always look on the bright side.....at least it happened at a time when the family was able to get out and walk away.  It might have been otherwise, but I firmly believe that the reason for the season was watching over my family......he protected them and gave me a reason to give thanks for that.

May we never forget the reason for the season is Jesus.  Our savior. 

In two days time, our family will celebrate the birth of our savior and give thanks for the year.  We have had deaths, illnesses, a fire, hospitalizations, surgeries and other incidents in our family this year, but we praise God that we are still here to give thanks.

As my readers go through this special holiday, be sure to give thanks to God.  And celebrate the real reason for the season, the birth of Jesus.  Merry Christmas, Merry Keshmish, Feliz Navidad,  Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings, Happy Hanukkah ..... it really doesn't matter how I say it.....but the real reason for the season is included when I say it.

Thank you for your continued viewing of this blog.  Until I return next week


From My Family To Yours....
Peace And Joy And Goodwill To All.




glitter-graphics.com

No comments: