Friday, October 9, 2009

TGIF ** Friday**October 9, 2009

I must give posting a rest today. I have two grandsons staying with us during a school break ... they go to a year-round school so school breaks are every few weeks.

I think they are tearing the house apart. And, besides, I need to go get them to use some of their energy that I wish I had, to help me make cookies for two birthday parties this weekend.

So, with that, Greenviewanites, have a good day....I will be back as soon as I can to tell you more of what you want to hear about dear old Greenview!

****************

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we read your info. always and enjoy it much.
Rick and Karen Setzer

doll lady said...

Hi Rick & Karen...thanks for reading the blog. It's people like you which give me the desire to want to continue to publish the blog. I enjoy doing it and I'm so glad that you like reading it. Stay as sweet as you are and KEEP READING! ...giggle...