Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday, November 23, 2009

Sorry....I am late getting here. My house cleaning took priority today. It takes me longer than most people to clean, and it has taken almost all day. Now I am tired.

************
H1N1 Shot Clinic Today.
Don't forget that today is the day any Menard County resident of any age can receive the H1N1 flu shot. the clinic will be held at Porta High School, from 4pm to 9pm. Please be aware that the full shipment of vaccine hasn't been received, so please don't be upset if they run out....there will be other flu clinics and later on (not right now) you can schedule shots at the Menard County Health Department. Remember the flu has slowed down its progression. Please carefully evaluate whether or not you should receive the vaccine. I received the shot about 2 weeks ago and I personally wasn't ill at first but later was pretty ill. Whether or not the not caused my illness is unknown, but if I had it to do over again, I might have been more cautious, checked it out more thoroughly and thought longer about getting the vaccine. Each person must make their own decision. I am simply telling you about the availability.
****************
Turkey Day Is Just Around The Corner.
I'm getting ready to make my noodles so I must not stay too long on the computer. If you know any jokes about Thanksgiving, please let me know in the comments section so we all can laugh.
****************
Quote For The Day
Thanksgiving Dinner Takes 18 Hours To
Prepare. They are consumed in 12 minutes.
Half-times takes 12 minutes.
This is not coincidence.
~~~~Erma Bombeck
Later My Friends.

No comments: